Wednesday 26 May 2010

Preliminary Boards












My preliminary boards had no copy on them, I just wanted to see whether the visual content was relevant or not.

The feedback for my blog and boards suggested that I needed to anylise my work more thoroughly and annotate more extensively. Recently the work has built up faster than ever before and I have literally been producing more than I can realistically evaluate with text. Most of it is just small crits and then moving on or refining. However i fully appreciate the importance of writing thoughts and ideas down.

Other than the analysis the feedback was positive. I have addressed a range of outcomes with varying levels of development and have also fulfilled the brief set. Of course there were suggestions fro what could be done to improve the range of just increase it. Some of which would take longer than the time remaining, some that was possible, such as the exhibition interior.

I have now reproduced the interior layout of the exhibition with floor, wall and table promotion of the exhibition. It is by no means a final proof of what the interior would be, but it is certainly enough to pitch with some good ideas.

No comments:

Post a Comment