Monday 10 May 2010

Compliment Slips

Because of previous experimentation with layout, colour, scale and type this was relatively less off a major design issue. I chose the most appropriate compositions across the range of business cards and letterheads to take over to the compliment slips.

I have my own personal favorite layouts and colour choices, however I will wait to see what the opinion of my crit group is on wednesday. I still think I should try one more colour, the original colour I was working on.

The colours all represent a different level of professionalism to me. The green in approachable, the golden orange is professional and the white on black is executive. I would in this situation pitch these to my client while discussing the implications of colour choice.


No comments:

Post a Comment