Saturday 17 October 2009

What is Good...? part 1

What is good indeed?

Well lots of things are good; but recently I have found myself wanting to be more comfortable, and more free. So I have thrown aside the skinnies and the fitted Ts re-joined the world of the baggy clothes. And i'm loving it!

So here it is;
BAGGY CLOTHES ARE GOOD

...

In addition. Another reason for me wearing baggy clothes again is that I have recently began rock climbing. It is a very liberating and fulfilling sport which is based outdoors, obviously. It is hard to keep in touch with the side of me which enjoys being outdoors and amongst nature while here living in the middle of a city. It puts into perspective what is important to myself; being comfortable, being able to move freely and not having to worry about fitting in with the latest fashions.

Therefore I also think rock climbing is good, it is a slight dilemma I face. Which to choose BAGGY CLOTHES or ROCK CLIMBING.

Rock climbing is much harder because it is not a thing. It is something you do. Perhaps I need to find a compromise between the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment