Wednesday 7 October 2009

Studies from Summer brief - Drinkables



Hey there, I have selected a few examples of packaging design which I think are pretty awesome and also relevant to the beginning of the year.

These 3 designs are all good examples of limited colour usage.

This 'AQUAPAX' design looks like it could be a 2 colour + tints print on a white stock. Offset-litho printed I reckon.


This next design has a nice repeated pattern. And I know... I am not on a printed textile course, but sometimes it is good to cross subjects for inspiration. Which is why I went off and had a play with some pattern making; I will blog that in a bit.
Finally, I like this design for its simplicity. Also I have always liked little motifs and ornaments. The kind of decorative design you might find on a beer logo or a wine label.
They are simple, smooth and I have always felt their shapes quite relaxing.


I found these bottles of juice concentrate. 'Le Mortuacienne'
I actually got these in TK Max of all places. They weren't even cheap!
Anyway, i thought other than looking at the designs on the labels i would try out some product photography. Mainly because while browsing the likes of fffound.com and lovelypackaging.com the quality and clean cut style of the photography really helps boost the aesthetic of the product. so...voila!

Here are some nice bottles...



No comments:

Post a Comment