Tuesday 27 April 2010

Brief Writing Workshop

I found the brief writing workshop very useful and quite interesting.

I really had no clue of what I wanted to do for this brief. However, asking myself,
"what do I want to do at this time?"
was very useful. I noted down a list of things I wanted to do and how they could possibly be visualized as a product and within a context.
Things such as:
  • Publication design.
  • Corporate identity.
  • Screen prints.
  • Editorial.
After considering these ideas as products and possible concepts I swapped and changed, and moved and replaced different elements to form an outline of a brief.

I wanted the brief to be have the potential for a substantial amount of work, but also leaving me room to have some serious designing fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment