Tuesday 19 January 2010

For a few Dollars More Face Treatments

These image treatments needed to be rich in colour, slightly stylized, but not out of place.
I have taken some screen shots of the characters which will be rotoscoped into the idents.

Each character has a colour in correlation to the title sequence of the film. I have applied a slight cut out to the images. The idea is that it will barely be noticeable but will give the images a styled edge that would otherwise be non-existent.

This did not look rough, in keeping and original enough to fit in with the idents. So I printed out the images on a standard ink printer onto normal 120 gsm paper. This way some quality was lost as well as achieving a textured stock.

I then wither ripped, cut or burned each image, scanning them in as I went.
Then all that was left was to piece them back together in the animation.










No comments:

Post a Comment